Toula

This summer, I attended several restaurants participating in SummerliciousThis is my second year attending and I have been lucky with my restaurant choices thus far. 

One restaurant that stood out to me this summer was Toula. It is located right by the harbour, a short walk from Union station, on the 38th floor of the Westin Harbour Castle. Depending on where you are seated, you will be able to see an amazing view of the harbour and the city.


My girlfriends and I made reservations for 7:30 pm; just in time to watch the sun set over the harbour and to see the city lights at night, a view that never gets old.

The food was amazing. Then again, how could it not be with an Italian executive chef?
Appetizer: Sword Fish “Portofino” Carpaccio
Entrée: Fire Roasted Rack of Lamb
Dessert: Fresh Fruit Tart with Homemade Gelato


After dinner, we went to a local bar to finish off the night with some cocktails.

Good food in the heart of Toronto with your best girlfriends.
That, is what I consider a night well spent.

Xox,
Ly


--
Toula
1 Harbour Square, Toronto, ON M5J 1A6

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram feed

About

I can be found wandering around the GTA.

Food is a universal language that brings people together and is fuel for the body and soul. Food, to me, is comforting, exciting and my favourite part of every day.

If you can't decide where or what you would like to eat, I hope that my blog will give you some ideas and make you salivate!