Tohenbouku Ramen + Fresco Italian Bistro

Happy New Year!

2013 has had it's ups and downs for me, but I am happy to say that I've enjoyed it and will not be missing it at all. 

On Christmas Eve, K and I went out to Krispy Kreme for some festive doughnuts.
I ate only ate 4, sadly. The rest were taken by K's mom and my family.
I finally got to check out the new ramen place on Queen, Touhenboku Ramen. Their noodles are freshly made from scratch!



Gyoza x Chicken ramen with a soy sauce soup base

After New Year's Eve, K and I went to Ottawa for a couple days. I didn't really take many photos mainly because my hands were frozen/I was too hungry :P

We hit up Fresco Italian Bistro, one of my favourite spots in Ottawa.



Beef Carpaccio, Margherita Pizza, Grilled Squid and Charcuterie Board.

For the new year, I've set a lot of new goals that I'm determined to meet. These goals will help me work towards my career, enable me to expand my horizons and become a better me.

Hoping for the best for everyone this upcoming year!

xox,
Ly


--
Tohenbouku Ramen
261 Queen St W Toronto, ON M5V 1Z4

Fresco Italian Bistro (Ottawa)
354 Elgin St, Ottawa, ON K2P 1M8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram feed

About

I can be found wandering around the GTA.

Food is a universal language that brings people together and is fuel for the body and soul. Food, to me, is comforting, exciting and my favourite part of every day.

If you can't decide where or what you would like to eat, I hope that my blog will give you some ideas and make you salivate!