Toronto Christmas Market

I went to the Toronto Christmas Market!

Initially, I had planned to take Vi to El Catrin, a mexican tapas restaurant that I've been dying to go to for a while. We didn't make reservations and were told that the wait list was about 2 hours long, so we decided to just wander around the distillery district and visit all the cute little kiosks.



One of the many little Kiosks at the TCM. 
There were tons of little Kiosks selling various things like clothing, ornaments, candles, mini trinkets, and of course, FOOD! They had oktoberfest sausages, poutine, churros, schnitzels, mac and cheese, roast beef on kaiser buns and so much more. We had the BEST artisan grilled cheese ever. I wish I took a picture of all the food we ate but we were too hungry and busy freezing our asses off to remember.



We really wanted to take a picture with the tree, but we didn't want to bother all the couples and families around us. So we took a picture of the tree instead LOL.


My cutie and her giant gingerbread house.
Vi and I talked about how our date to El Catrin turned out to be such a fail, and that if we were with our significant others, they would be annoyed and grumpy instead of turning it into a positive thing, which is what we did. We came to an agreement that we should just date each other and that we'll be much happier that way. 

I had to decline her offer. I love boys too much.

xox,
Ly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram feed

About

I can be found wandering around the GTA.

Food is a universal language that brings people together and is fuel for the body and soul. Food, to me, is comforting, exciting and my favourite part of every day.

If you can't decide where or what you would like to eat, I hope that my blog will give you some ideas and make you salivate!