Panorama + TFW SS14

I've been sick for the past week and a half and lost my voice for 3 days, so I've been indulging in a vast amount hot liquids.

Eight Treasures Tea at Ten Ren's Tea
...Yup, I have flowers in my tea!
Carnation tea (left) and Chrysanthemum Pu-erh Tea (right) at Destiny
I've been applying to different marketing and PR jobs every week for the past month and finally landed an interview at Laura Siegel with the lady herself. She's a designer based in New York with amazing designs. She focuses on ethical handcrafting and collaborates with artisans in Asia and Latin America.

I felt really discouraged after my interview because I drove all the way downtown with my interview answers perfected, only to come out of my interview after 7 minutes. A few days later I received a call from Carmen, the Director of Operations at Laura Siegel!

After my first day of interning, the boo and I celebrated with Vi and Paul at Panorama.

I will never get tired of this view.
Summer dip appetizer
Lobster Mac and Cheese
We headed over to Sugar Marmalade for desserts after.

On my second day of interning, I got the chance to go to World MasterCard Toronto Fashion Week SS14.

No matter how much I tried, their heads kept getting in the way :@

Setting up backstage for the Laura Siegel show!

One of the models getting their makeup touched up
The hairstyle for the show.
Photo by Sam Grant
 
The nail art used for the actual show. It looked so amazing so I had to take them home LOL.

My backstage pass!
For more photos of her show check out The Collections' Facebook album.

xox,
Ly


--
Panorama
55 Bloor St W, Toronto, ON M4W 1A5


3 comments:

  1. What a DREAM! SOOO happy for you!! How long are you interning for?! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm interning for just a few months. Probably until February?

      Delete
  2. Omg. I didn't know you got an internship. Congrats! That sounds amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Instagram feed

About

I can be found wandering around the GTA.

Food is a universal language that brings people together and is fuel for the body and soul. Food, to me, is comforting, exciting and my favourite part of every day.

If you can't decide where or what you would like to eat, I hope that my blog will give you some ideas and make you salivate!