Le Neuf Café

K and I went to grab brunch this past Saturday.

We're both always working and at school, so we hardly have time during the day to spend time together. It was really nice and refreshing!

We went to a local joint in Toronto called Le Neuf Café





The table cloths and coasters had cute vintage french propaganda prints.

Benedicto.
The place is very small, so I would not recommend bringing a party of over 4. Fresh french pastries, which are baked twice daily, and fresh coffee/espresso can be purchased over the counter for a quick on-the-go bite. The breakfast/brunch menu consists of various breakfast dishes, sandwiches and crepes. They're even open for dinner too! I highly recommend this place.

To the ladies: 3 french hotties run this cute little café. That is all.

xox,

Ly

--
Le Neuf Café
9 Clarence Square, Toronto, ON M5V 1H1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram feed

About

I can be found wandering around the GTA.

Food is a universal language that brings people together and is fuel for the body and soul. Food, to me, is comforting, exciting and my favourite part of every day.

If you can't decide where or what you would like to eat, I hope that my blog will give you some ideas and make you salivate!