STAY Cafeteria + Manpuku

This week consisted of good eats.


I'm slowly starting to cross off places on my "List of Places to Eat". It's still about 2 pages long. There's just too many places I want to try! 

This week, I crossed off STAY Cafeteria and Manpuku.



I absolutely adore this cafeteria. This cute taiwanese cafeteria serves food, dessert and drinks. The cafe is modern and rustic looking; the interior consists of exposed brick and concrete walls, dark hardwood floors, raw light fixtures and wooden tables with pipe-like legs.

My drink: Roast Rice & Gyokuro Milk Tea with grass jelly. Yup, those are small flowers on top!
K ordered Japanese Roasted Sencha Milk Tea with Tapioca and a Durian Sago Mix with Grapefruit.
My dessert (bottom bowl) is a Matcha Creme Brûlée. Despite it looking black and nasty, it was so0o0o incredibly delicious ^^
Second visit: Japanese Roasted Sencha Milk Tea with Grass Jelly, Peach & Melon Green Tea
& Mango Sticky Rice Balls Dessert


Everything was so incredibly cheap! The portions were not bad either.

Takoyaki
Kake Udon for moi
Manpuku Ramen for le garcon.
I took this photo upside down...which is why it's so blurry :P
Manpuku was not bad. I wouldn't say it's the best Japanese joint to go to, but I would definitely come back to try more dishes. Our bill came up to about $19 after tax! For the price, you really can't complain.
Food trucks invaded Mississauga at Celebration Square this long weekend! Ang, Catty, Vi and I went after the gym to satisfy our cravings.


Churros from the "I love Churros" food truck
Pastor Tacos from the "La Loteria Taqueria" food truck
Action shot
After we were done at Celebration Square, we ended the day at Angela's with a BBQ.

This was a good week for me.
If you're free, just give this girl a holla and we can go cross off more places off my list :)

xox,
Ly


--
STAY Cafeteria
388 Spadina Ave Toronto, ON M5T 2G5

Manpuku
105 McCaul St #29, Toronto, ON M5T 2X4

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram feed

About

I can be found wandering around the GTA.

Food is a universal language that brings people together and is fuel for the body and soul. Food, to me, is comforting, exciting and my favourite part of every day.

If you can't decide where or what you would like to eat, I hope that my blog will give you some ideas and make you salivate!