Bombay Bhel + Snug Harbor

This past Friday, some good friends and I went to my favourite Indian restaurant, Bombay Bhel, for some bomb ass butter chicken.


They've done major renovations to the place, so it looks really clean and modern now!



We started off with some beef and vegetable samosas as appetizers. Our main course consisted of Butter Chicken (x2) and Lamb Korma (a creamy nut sauce) accompanied with fresh naan bread and a side of rice. 

Although vegetarianism is a major component of Indian cuisine, Bombay Bhel offers most of their dishes with chicken, beef and lamb.
Beef and Vegetable Samosas
Lamb Korma (left), Naan bread and Butter chicken (right)

On Sunday night, my family and I decided to enjoy the beautiful weather by having dinner at Snug Harbour, a seafood bar & grill located at Lakeshore (Mississauga).




From the patio, you can see Lake Ontario, the Port Credit Lighthouse and some sail boats stationed at the dock. After dinner you can take a walk along the boardwalk and take in the beautiful sunset.




Monday: @ B.A.D PR
Lunch @ K's: Buckwheat tea, Natto & Ochazuke mix
On Wednesday, I was back in the office. Shaun and I went shopping for fabrics. He's making men's lingerie (inspired by Versace) to style under suits for a photo shoot that we're doing. 

Our outfit motto for that day: Black, grey, white and ghey (AKA floral).


Bag: Rebecca Minkoff
Rings: Little Burgundy & Call It Spring
Dress: Aritzia
On Saturday, K and I went to eat at Moxies after I was done work. I wanted to sit on a patio so we went to the Courtney Park location. I didn't realize how cold it would be :')

Angela and Cathy came by and joined us for dinner.

Calamari to start, Grapefruit Mojito & my Burberry shades.
We planned on watching Maleficient later that night after Vi finished work, so we killed several hours by going to the Toronto Premium Outlet and playing board games at Angela's.

I really liked Maleficient! I thought that it was a really good spinoff to the original Disney movie where they follow the same storyline.

xox,
Ly


--
Bombay Bhel
5035 Hurontario St, Mississauga, ON L4Z

Snug Harbor
14 Stavebank Rd S, Mississauga, ON L5G 2T1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram feed

About

I can be found wandering around the GTA.

Food is a universal language that brings people together and is fuel for the body and soul. Food, to me, is comforting, exciting and my favourite part of every day.

If you can't decide where or what you would like to eat, I hope that my blog will give you some ideas and make you salivate!