This Is Not A Toy

After finally waiting about 3 months, K and I finally had time to go to This Is Not A Toy, an art exhibition at the Design Exchange with Pharrell Williams as their guest curator! 


The exhibit consists of contemporary cultures, figurines and artworks by Takashi Murakami, KAWS, FriendsWithYou, and many more.

Below are some of my favourites:








































My most favorite :)
I want to go to the TAPAS: Spanish Design For Food exhibit next. It takes place from June 12 - August 10. Looking forward to going to more cool exhibits this summer! 

xox,
Ly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram feed

About

I can be found wandering around the GTA.

Food is a universal language that brings people together and is fuel for the body and soul. Food, to me, is comforting, exciting and my favourite part of every day.

If you can't decide where or what you would like to eat, I hope that my blog will give you some ideas and make you salivate!