Home of Hot Taste

I love the smell of fried chicken.

Home of Hot Taste is a super low-key restaurant that serves fried chicken with a Korean twist. They have a variety of ways to serve fried chicken; plain, sauced and garnished. You will also be able to find typical korean dishes here, such as pork bone soup and rice cakes.



Salad and daikon radish side dishes.
These are on the house and are bottomless. The daikon is refreshing and will ease the spice if it gets too hot!


Blazing Fire Chicken with Cheese.
The spice level on this dish is 1/3. The sauce had a smoky flavour with a pepper paste kick to it and topped off with pineapples to garnish. Do I need to say more?


Fried Chicken with Green Onions & Egg Soup (behind).
Plain boneless fried chicken with tons of green onions. This is definitely not something you'd want to eat on a first date. The fried chicken is lightly battered: crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside! Paired with the mild and clean taste of the scallions adds a delightful aroma to the plain chicken.

The Egg Soup is a perfect dish to have on cold winter nights. I really wanted to try the Spicy Octopus, but the spice level was 2/3 and I was too scared of how spicy it might be. The Blazing Fire Chicken had a manageable spice. I will definitely be ordering these dishes again next time!

The best comfort food will always include fried chicken!

xox,
Ly


--
Home of Hot Taste
710 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M4Y 1R4

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram feed

About

I can be found wandering around the GTA.

Food is a universal language that brings people together and is fuel for the body and soul. Food, to me, is comforting, exciting and my favourite part of every day.

If you can't decide where or what you would like to eat, I hope that my blog will give you some ideas and make you salivate!