Insomnia Cafe

A cute & modest restaurant and lounge that is open early mornings for brunch, dinner and late nights.

I came to Insomnia with the girls and again with K during the winter break.



Charlotte (Eggs Benedict with mixed greens and home fries) & Sunrise Mimosas
I always opt for eggs benny whenever I go for brunch. I just love runny eggs and hollandaise sauce! Their home fries were the most memorable; it was crispy on the outside, soft on the inside and coated in a barbecue sauce, which gave the potatoes a nice kick!

Featured item: Omelette with sautéed mushrooms & onions, spinach, pesto & Asiago cheese.
I also added smoked chicken for $2 extra.
On my second visit, I decided to venture out of the world of Eggs Benny and ordered Insomnia's feature omelette. The omelette was very hearty and filling and although it was delicious, I wish I had stuck with my usual brunch favourite.


I have yet to visit the restaurant for their late night service, but I have heard many good things about it!

Overall, Insomnia offers great comfort food and yummy drinks.
I would recommend making reservations whenever you can; for large and for smaller parties.

xox,
Ly


--
Insomia Cafe
563 Bloor St West, Toronto, ON M5S 1Y6

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram feed

About

I can be found wandering around the GTA.

Food is a universal language that brings people together and is fuel for the body and soul. Food, to me, is comforting, exciting and my favourite part of every day.

If you can't decide where or what you would like to eat, I hope that my blog will give you some ideas and make you salivate!