Cluny Bistro

Winterlicious was once again among us!
My first stop was Cluny, a contemporary french restaurant, located in the Distillery District.




Tomato and Saffron Braised Calamari
You guys should know by now that I love anything that has to do with squid and octopus...basically anything with tentacles ;) This dish did not disappoint. The squid was cooked perfectly; not too chewy and not overcooked. The pork tomato sauce was a perfect combination of tart and savoury. 


Beer Braised Beef Cheek
The beef cheek was extremely tender and fell apart at every touch! Brussel sprouts and barley completed this hearty dish.


Lavander Black Current Macaroon
How can you go wrong with macaroon at a french restaurant? The sorbet made this the perfect dessert. 

The interior is beautifully designed by Toronto's top design firm, Munge Leung Design. I really like that they paid close attention to detail and kept the design consistent down to their dinnerware.



Some tips on dining at Cluny:
Make reservations. Restaurants in the Distillery District fill up easily, especially around the 'licious events. Small groups are best.

I would love to revisit Cluny again. I hear that their brunch menu is amazing!

xox,
Ly


--
Cluny Bistro
35 Tank House Lane, Toronto, ON M5A 3C4

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram feed

About

I can be found wandering around the GTA.

Food is a universal language that brings people together and is fuel for the body and soul. Food, to me, is comforting, exciting and my favourite part of every day.

If you can't decide where or what you would like to eat, I hope that my blog will give you some ideas and make you salivate!