YYZ Photo shoot

This week at B.A.D, Shaun and I went over to Hermann & Audrey for YYZ Living Magazine's photo shoot.
The menswear photo shoot was for the upcoming October issue. We had pulls from many different designers and stores such as Holt Renfrew and Harry Rosen.


The accessories table wouldn't be complete without coffee.
Could you guess the theme of this shoot?
Hermann & Audrey is a creative house that creates a platform for the community to share artwork and events that will create positive experiences and enrich the lives of consumers.


 I am so awful at remembering names. Here is one of the models with Lex.

Paul Mason is the most friendliest and down to earth guy! Shaun said he is the George Clooney of models. I can totally see that, sans beard.

Blue steel level: 1000
 I've always looked through magazines and thought how beautifully the clothes fit the models. Well, here's the secret:

Alexandra was the one who was directing and styling this whole photo shoot. She is so fascinating to watch! She has this soothing vibe to her and you can tell she is really passionate about what she does and she's damn good at it.

Surround yourself with people who motivate you. It really gets you pumped up about your career and goals!

xox,
Ly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram feed

About

I can be found wandering around the GTA.

Food is a universal language that brings people together and is fuel for the body and soul. Food, to me, is comforting, exciting and my favourite part of every day.

If you can't decide where or what you would like to eat, I hope that my blog will give you some ideas and make you salivate!