Aka Teppan + Random Events

Some things I did in June:

After a fun filled day at Wonderland with the girls, Sarah suggested Aka Teppan for dinner. It's a Japanese fusion type of restaurant where your dishes are all presented on sizzling plates. Most of us ordered the Supreme Beef dish. You can add additional toppings (extra charge of up to $0.99).

Aka Teppan reminded me of this place K and I went in Japan called Pepper Lunch. I told K about it and he got so excited that we went to eat there again a couple days after.


 This time around I ordered the smoked duck pasta with herb cream sauce and added egg, scallions and corn. Mmmm.

 K ordered the Supreme Beef and added egg.

My love <3
Jenny Bird necklaces from the sample sale. I wasn't able to go due to work, but Kristen picked some up for me. 
Thanks lovie!


The Patron Saint hosted an artist series pop up shop at the Thompson Hotel. It's going on for a month, and each week there will be a new featured artist/designer. This month's featured artist is Gianni Falcone. 






DIGITAL DREAMS! This is my first year going and I was super pumped when I received my ticket in the mail!

~DAY ONE~




Dream Stage
Carnage
NERVO
Justice
~DAY TWO:~




This stage (Social Experiment) got us vibing so hard. There was a fucking ship that sailed by too!
 We also visited House of Boom and Echo Beach stages (not pictured).
Our main crew <3 
The Chainsmokers
I had such a blast! My whole body is so sore from dancing so hard all day for 2 days straight.

I'm looking forward to another great month. Stay tuned for my Summerlicious 2014 posts!

xox,

Ly


--
Aka Teppan
3235 Highway 7, Markham, ON L3R 3P9

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram feed

About

I can be found wandering around the GTA.

Food is a universal language that brings people together and is fuel for the body and soul. Food, to me, is comforting, exciting and my favourite part of every day.

If you can't decide where or what you would like to eat, I hope that my blog will give you some ideas and make you salivate!