Bang Bang Ice Cream

I am a fiend for ice cream.


Liz and I stopped by Bang Bang Ice Cream before our shopping and dinner date. She has gone here before and gave me the run down of what's good and what's not.

You have many options as to how you'd like to eat your ice cream! They have cones, sandwiches (cookies), macarons and egg puffs. They even have tubs of ice cream that you can purchase.


Many cookie options to choose from!
Available ice cream flavours
Birthday Cake cookie (half) with London Fog ice cream.
Oh my God. The London Fog ice cream was a dream. I wish I had gotten a tub of it! I have heard that the Birthday Cake cookie was one of the softer ones, which made it very easy to eat!

Liz posing with her boo, Archie.
Although I've heard that the macaron style ice cream sandwich is not as good as the cookie style ones, I would like to come back and try it. I want to try the egg puff cones style one too!

If you haven't checked out Bang Bang yet, we should go together ;)

xox,
Ly

--
Bang Bang
93 Ossington Ave, Toronto, ON M6J 2Z4

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram feed

About

I can be found wandering around the GTA.

Food is a universal language that brings people together and is fuel for the body and soul. Food, to me, is comforting, exciting and my favourite part of every day.

If you can't decide where or what you would like to eat, I hope that my blog will give you some ideas and make you salivate!