Café Boulud

This past Sunday, Liz and I decided to catch up over some shopping and dinner.
We chose to go to Café Boulud because we've heard many good things about this restaurant! It is conveniently located in Yorkville at the Four Seasons Hotel.

Cat decided to join us last minute :)



 The restaurant was beautifully decorated with artworks by Mr. Brainwash

Fun fact: 
I took a Documentary and Film elective in my last year of college. One of the documentaries we watched was called Exit Through the Gift Shop. It's about Mr. Brainwash's techniques and styles and how they are essentially a rip off of Banksy and Andy Warhol. It was a very interesting documentary and it was amazing to see this artist literally do nothing/copy other artists and make thousands!

Anyway, here is what I ordered!


Appetizer: Albacore Tuna Tartare 
Entree: Cumbrae Beef Brisket
The beef brisket was paired with wild leek kimchi, crispy rice, black sesame, scallions and ginger sauce. There was also grilled watermelon too!
Dessert: Peach Sundae
My Final Thoughts:

Price: $45 Dinner
Ambiance: Scenic view, Neighbourhood gem, Good for Groups, Romantic
Service: Our server was very knowledgeable and friendly. It took awhile for our bill to arrive and for someone to come by our table to take payment. The manager/supervisor walked past our table many times and saw that we were ready to pay but did not do anything.
Food: 7.5/10. The food was delicious, but there wasn't anything notable.
Re-visit?: No.

Looking forward to my last 2 Summerlicious stops!

xox,
Ly


--
Café Boulud
60 Yorkville Ave, Toronto, ON M4W 0A4

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram feed

About

I can be found wandering around the GTA.

Food is a universal language that brings people together and is fuel for the body and soul. Food, to me, is comforting, exciting and my favourite part of every day.

If you can't decide where or what you would like to eat, I hope that my blog will give you some ideas and make you salivate!