Brassaii

I love partying with Kelly and Erecca.

They are the craziest girls I've ever met, yet they are so down to earth and easy to talk to.

We decided to finally do "normal-people-stuff", like catching up over lunch. We did just that, at Brassaii!

Brassaii is located on 461 King St. W

We went on a Tuesday afternoon around 2 PM. There were only a couple tables sat. I believe the lunch menu for Summerlicious is only available on the weekdays.



Appetizer: Gazpacho
Not the best when pictured, but the flavour was really interesting! The gazpacho is a watermelon soup with cucumber and fresh cheese. Super refreshing.


Entree: Scallops
The scallops were perfectly cooked, which gave it a great texture. We all know overcooked scallops are not the best.


Dessert: Cheesecake
This was my favourite part of lunch. The cheesecake is made out of pistachio with an almond crumble. It is paired with a honey roasted apricot on top of a chocolate sauce.




Price: $25 Lunch
Ambiance: Great for groups, Neighbourhood Gem, Great Bar Scene
Service: Because we came after the lunch rush, there was only 1 server on. Despite this, our server was very friendly and attentive.
Food: 7.5/10. Portions are on the smaller side.
Re-visit?: Yes, for the regular menu.


xox,
Ly


--
Brassaii
461 King St W, Toronto, ON M5V 1K4

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram feed

About

I can be found wandering around the GTA.

Food is a universal language that brings people together and is fuel for the body and soul. Food, to me, is comforting, exciting and my favourite part of every day.

If you can't decide where or what you would like to eat, I hope that my blog will give you some ideas and make you salivate!