The Burger's Priest

In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit...


 AMEN!!!

The Burger's Priest is hands down, THE best burger I have ever had.
I love my burgers. I have been to many "premium" or "gourmet" burger joints, such as The Works, Union Burger, Big Smoke Burger and South St. Burger, and Priest easily trumps all other.

 Vi and I went to their new location in Etobicoke, located at 1599 The Queensway.
The menu.

There is is actually a *secret* menu that can be accessed online. You must be able to answer their quiz though.

Vi and I opted for the Priest Burger with a side of fries (first picture above). Priest is just a cheeseburger, but with the Option on top. The Option is essentially 2 portobello mushrooms, sandwiched on top of cheese and deep fried. It sounds quite heavy, but it added a nice crisp to the burger!

We didn't want to order off the secret menu because the burgers looked insanely massive and too decadent.



Usually after eating a burger, I instantly get hit by Itis. With Priest, I did not feel groggy or Itis-y at all. Vi actually finished her whole burger and her share of fries too! (She never finishes anything)

10/10. I would definitely recommend!

xox,
Ly


--
The Burger's Priest (Etobicoke)
1599 The Queensway, Toronto, ON M8Z 1V1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram feed

About

I can be found wandering around the GTA.

Food is a universal language that brings people together and is fuel for the body and soul. Food, to me, is comforting, exciting and my favourite part of every day.

If you can't decide where or what you would like to eat, I hope that my blog will give you some ideas and make you salivate!